Wednesday, December 22, 2010

10-Day Fitness Challenge Series - Extra Bonus added... lose 5-10 pounds in 4-days!

Jodi Carwan 360-903-3244 www.meetjodicarwan.com Hello and welcome back, today is the first day of Autumn and I had a great workout outside today, I am back to share my sucess with you today. The last 10+ days have been great, I have been sticking to my plan and I managed to stay focused and on track, even with a couple days off. Today I'm going to share with you some tips on how to use a proven 4-day detox diet so you can use this to jump start a seasonal program to make some changes in your diet with the foods you eat; this will help you bring your exercise and diet program together as a great way to get back on track after what may have been a tempting and challenging summer with your diet! - - Remember to carve out 30-45

Ways to Improve Health

No comments:

Post a Comment